So how does that affect you? Distractions are often a subconscious activity — such as eating a delicious piece of chocolate cake — instead of focusing your attention on what is really going on. When we have feelings that we don’t want to feel, we often reach for something else to avoid the feeling. That’s a distraction!
- Module 1: Why look at our distractions?
- Module 2: Key Distraction #1
- Module 3: Key Distraction #2
- Module 4: Key Distraction #3
- Module 5: Identifying the Triggers
- Module 6: Finding the Root Cause
- Module 7: Conscious Choices
- Module 8: Creating Solutions
- Module 9: How to Bring the Solutions to your Everyday Life
And if you want to change any aspect of your life, you need to be honest enough to face your distractions without judging yourself.
- Are you trying to get healthy, kick a bad habit, or improve your finances?
- Would you like to be the part of the 12% of people who will keep their resolutions?
- Would you like to know why willpower does not lead to permanent positive change?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, find out what is really behind the chocolate cake in your life and create permanent positive change!
Listen to the complimentary bonus call where we focus on why resolutions don’t work and we set the stage for the course.
The sessions and handouts are downloadable and yours to keep.